(3) Colorado Nature Shots

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These shots were taken near Aspen, Colorado. The first one was on impulse as I saw it while driving and had to pull over and take a quick hike! As always, comments on composition, contrast, etc are ALWAYS welcome - let me have it guys, I wanna hear it, good or bad :)

Taken on my way to Aspen:

7a6702bf.jpg

Autumn trees:
9bce007a.jpg

Rainy Leaves:
cd5b6018.jpg

Why hasn't anyone posted in here is my question :confused:. They are all very nice and I'd have to say the first and second are my faves. The second one is really nice to look at.

Aw thanks Seven - I was getting a little worried that I had somehow scared everyone off! Good to know someone is out there hahaha

cool series...i like number one the best :thumbup:

I like the second one too - the light on the mossy/ferny green is lovely.

I can almost smell the rain in the last one! Although you have lost a bit of detail in the brightest areas, the shot does a good job of capturing the essence of the place.

I like them all, #1 best. The third I think could use a little cropping. A macro of just one leaf would be awesome. :thumbup:

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments - I really appreciate all the feedback! Tried cropping the 3rd but wasn't too impressed with anything I was able to do, humph.

I really like your quote John (jstuedle) - never heard it before but its very inspirational.

Taralyn Romero

gORGIOUS shot, Its now at the top of my to live list.

ADAM

Very nice! Makes me miss Colorado... must go visit mum so I can see the views again.

It might just be my monitor... I'm using a laptop and LCD screens are notorious for fouling things up, but all three seem just a little bright. The last one, in particular. However, all three are very nice. Good work!

Most reactions

Back