3 different shots.

Traxtor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is quite different from what I'm used to doing. Went out and took some pictures today and decided to edit them in a very special way. I can't really tell for myself what the outcome was, so you'll have to decide. I would really like some C&C on the editing. :)

This is the most normal one. It's a shoot of the moon in daylight. Since I took it in RAW, I decided to make it darker so it would have a nightish look.
2497255751_40cd98e8bd_b.jpg

This is a shoot of the moon with some trees in the foreground. Went for a lensflare on the moon to make it "glow" some. I also blurred the whole picture to make it a little more soft.
2498085020_a659910048_b.jpg

This is a shoot I took from the airplane yesterday. Decided to make it pretty dark and change the setting so it became red. I don't know what you think of the text, maybe I should have left the picture without text?
2498084730_536f5e383b_b.jpg

The text makes it so cheesy.

#1 came out nice... is that an airplane? Looks like the moon sprung a leak or something. j/k :lol: Would you want to crop it a bit to take out some of the "extra sky"?

#2 the colors look kinda nice, but it looks like maybe you had some camera shake or some wind or something? Seemed blurrier than I would expect.

#3 is really neat (I assume you changed the color?), but I agree the text is a bit much. You know, that might be really cool if you did a sort of panorama crop.

what equipment did you use to capture the first image?

Thanks for all the comments.
Manaheim: Yeah, I'll crop it when I come home ;) The second picture didn't turn out that way. I made it very blurry to get a smoother effect. The original was kinda uninteresting. On the third pic. yes i changed the color. Panorama would be nice :) and yeah. The text maybe a little chessy.

ACaptain7: Nothing heavy really. Canon 400D with a Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L

I love the first shot! It looks like the plane is "tugging" the moon along behind it :)

is the first one shrunken? If so, would you mind sending me the original large size? I would love to use it as a wallpaper!

Check you PM, the original is 3888 X 2592. Although it lacks some quality at full scale.

Most reactions

Back