3 field photos

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took these three today and I am trying something different with the colors...let me know what you think please :)

field3.jpg

field2.jpg

field1.jpg

The sky was pretty clear except for some scattered clouds and those are the shadows on number 1 and 3 that I was trying to capture...
Laters!

ADDED: shot these in raw at the same place as the top three...will be adding more laters...

sunflowers.jpg

All they need is a circular polarizer, and you'd be golden. The polarizer would just reallly make the sky match the saturation of the fields.

Upon closer inspection, your burning in the first one is uneven. Its like a big blob of dark that's hanging around in the sky. You also seem to have some sensor dust too.

I think #1 would be great if the distant trees were not silouetted and you had not bisected the picture with the horizon right in the middle of the pic. The vanishing point lines of the rows and the deep green are super.

I agree a polarizer would have done wonders to both #1 and #2 assuming you had the correct angle from the sun. Still good photos though.

Keep it up.

Mike

Mention has been made of the centred horizon line ... that would be my first point of critique here.
Then mention has been made of a polarizer, a word which brings tears into my eyes since I lost mine in February in some wilderness where it was not to be found again (sniff-sniff :cry: ) and I just do not have the funds to replace a POLARIZER just like that. But both Christmas AND my birthday are coming up ...
OK, I like your "eye" for vanishing points, those have always fascinated me in photography, and in 2 you really get somewhere ... and I am even almost about to forgive you the centred horizon line in that one because of the nice sky, although... well... :scratch:

My favourite is the last, the close crop right onto the corn field, just the corn filling the frame ... and I might mention the colour of said corn and that I like that very colour so much, but I have said so ever so often on here before, people even start mocking me with my preference for said colour. So I'll leave it unsaid ;).

By the way: these clearly belong into Landscapes and Nature!

I think the second shot is my favorite, the feeling of depth is very evident in that shot.

Regards,
Peter Witham

like number 1 the best but all are very good

i have gotten such good feedback on my second photo I might upload it into my Deviant Art! :) any ideas on names? LoL

Thanks everyone!

I double posted but i am adding another photo here... went back to the same spot today as i took those other 3 in this thread...what you think? I shot these in raw :)

Looking at it again...it looks grainy...i need to check my ISO setting on my camera LoL but i still love this shot! LoL

sunflowers.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back