Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C is appreciated. :thumbup:

4790762174_41354be2c8.jpg

4790761774_4ab56c4c4d.jpg

4790127207_414c149e1b.jpg

Horsham, PA!! :hug::
I live right outside of Reading, not too far away. I play in doubles vball tournaments every summer in a park right next to a airbase. Anyway.........water drops are always fun subjects....=) But these aren't terribly exciting. I like the black and white, and the bokeh is nice in #2. I find myself wanting the crops to be closer on the drops. When I see a water drop, I think about the reflection that is in it. It looks like in #1 that there might be a neat one, but I can't see it.....=( IMHO

i like #1 and #3 the most. seems to be its pretty much perfect. would like to see it a little bigger though..
* now go check mine i just posted more of my car haha

I love number 2. The veins on the leaf really seem to pop out.

Number 1: I wish the tip of the leaf wasn't cut off at the top.

They look good! A bigger file to look at would be nice though ;)

I live right outside of Reading, not too far away. I play in doubles vball tournaments every summer in a park right next to a airbase. Anyway.........water drops are always fun subjects....=) But these aren't terribly exciting. I like the black and white, and the bokeh is nice in #2. I find myself wanting the crops to be closer on the drops. When I see a water drop, I think about the reflection that is in it. It looks like in #1 that there might be a neat one, but I can't see it.....=( IMHO

I never heard of Denver PA. It must be even smaller than my town (Doylestown).

I agree these pics aren't very exciting. You've done better. The subject, the droplet, is too small relative to the scale of your picture. Crop it down it will be a lot more interesting.

I really love all three of them. The water look so vivid that i was to touch it.nice work.

I never heard of Denver PA. It must be even smaller than my town (Doylestown).

I agree these pics aren't very exciting. You've done better. The subject, the droplet, is too small relative to the scale of your picture. Crop it down it will be a lot more interesting.

Denver is a bit west of Philadelphia. Near York, I believe. And Doylestown is nice, I love the downtown area.

And I definitely agree. I'm not sure how I like the crops...Definitely better, but I guess I'm just not happy with the outcome in general.

4791981734_b94b710b5c_b.jpg

(That's a 100% crop on the droplet.)

4791986424_b974198f62_b.jpg

I also just did this touch up of the second one...Sharpened and played with the exposure a bit. I really like this.

4791995738_9d3be351b3_b.jpg

Much better. I like it a lot now. yeah there's lots of nice architecture I'd like to get out and get some pics of. I also want to use the new parking garage to get some pics of my car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back