3 For C&C. (HeLp)

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Clancyz, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Clancyz

Clancyz TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Im a little rusty, and havent posted in a few months. Few from the past week or so, c&c as much as possible. or comments or sugguestionnns. :)

Pet Owl
    [​IMG]

Lights
    [​IMG]

Sewage
    [​IMG]

2. tirediron

tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    C&C per req:

1. This guy's a pet? Wow, you've got a great, built in subject. This one definitely needs a reshoot though; blown highlights on the top of his head, complete shadow around his eyes, and dark featherson this chest. I would get some continuous lighting (I suspect he might not like the 'pop' of strobes) and really work this. HUGE potential here. Also not fond of the mono treatment.
    2. Interesting idea, and the mono treatment definitely works here, but I think I would have tried to compose it slightly differently, such that the lens axis was more parrallel to the rows of lights and you see thme disapearing at the rear, centre of the image. Even cropping out the top portion would help. The one in the upper left is very distracting.

3. Hmmm... I think a little work on the levels and curves, and perhaps in colour? The dark areas are too distracting for my taste.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John