3 for C&C Please!

Curiosity Cosby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if I like the color or B&W better. The last one is just for kicks, one of my favorite unintentional shots I have ever taken. No need to sugar coat anything. Thanks for taking a look and all your input!

BuggersBW.jpg

Buggers.jpg

Clown.jpg

def b&w, the first one looks awesome. It makes her eyes stand out a lot to me.
A little bit overexposed in parts, but overall pretty good, i like it!

Generally I'm a color sort of guy, but in this case B/W allthe way.

Yeah, I keep messing around with the color one, just can't seem to get the colors right. And every time I think I have them right, I take a step back to look at it, and they look all wrong again... Must be that time of night for me haha.

I disagree with ccssk8ter11 and baturn and agree with DanCanon. I like the colors a lot actually, it makes her look more joyful than somber.

Its the B&W for me. It just draws you in to look at her face. Very nice. The clown scares me too. It would have been better if his hand wasnt covering his mouth.

Wow, that clown is evil!

what do you think of this Curiosity???? I selectivly colored the eyes. The B&W is a great photo.

BuggersSelective.jpg

Great captures and composition. The color version of the first photo looks off- definitely prefer the b&w. Don't show #3 to anyone with a clown phobia. haha. Creepy! Also think that it is a bit underexposed and the vingetting is too strong, but otherwise, fantastic image.

Yeah, selective colouring is getting overdone.

I'm on the fence, I like both. It all depends on what mood you want associated with the picture. The BW is a kind of dark, somewhat sad picture while the colour makes her look happy and gives her more of a look of wonder.

I think both pictures work well, depending on your intent.

I love the colours in the clown picture, but would prefer seeing his whole face, maybe have his other hand up leaving his face open

Most reactions

Back