3 from our day trip

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to Assateague Island. Took tons of photos, some specific for HDR. Here are 3 of them and working on a couple more.

AssateagueHDR1.jpg

AssateagueIsland162_4_5_HDR.jpg

This was almost dark so I had to use a flash. Also, this was from 1 RAW file and wasn't shot for HDR. But got me thinking if I could pull one off :)
MeTamanna.jpg

3rd is the best of the batch. Good composition, good exposure. Nice keepsake shot.

2nd might have the white balance a little off, but I could be wrong. Other than that, it looks good. I might have moved the tree to the left or right a little.

1st is breathtaking. I might have taken a couple shots with different positioning of the water, the skyline, etc... maybe a rule of thirds composition ?

They're all good shots. This is a terrific use of HDR. It's not cartoonish, there's no silly halos... just good HDR.

Gotta agree with the comments of Denny. All good stuff. Your last shot is a definite keeper along with your beautiful wife.

Thanks guys! This was my 2nd attempt at truly HDR shots.
Bynx, I'm glad you liked the 3rd the most because that wasn't shot for HDR purpose but looks like you really CAN make a HDR out of one RAW and stil lmake it look good. Thanks also for the compliment for my wife, as she's not liking the pic much because her hair is "messed up" LOL oh well we were out all day, drove 5 hours just to get there so we were a little bit of a mess.

The 2nd one, I've had something totally different in mind and I will see if I can pull it off once I go home.

Well, I think this would change the title a bit but here's another one. I think it looks a little out of focus.....

AssateagueIsland067_70_71_HDR.jpg

Or maybe

AssateagueIsland082.jpg

Most reactions

Back