3 new photos for C&C

I like the first one. It's not too 'new' in terms of what it's doing, but it's a well composed image. I think it could do with a little editing to bring out the compositional lines that are a bit overwhelmed by sunlight shining through the trees.

I'd also lay off of the diffuse glow filter you have going there. I went through a period (after watching Munich, incidentally ) of adding it, and it can do nice stuff but it's very easy to go too far with it.

I must say that you did a very nice job ty

Thanks. Tried to keep it subtle - when you push too hard you get lots of noise and you clip channels.. I desaturated the yellow lights and obviously rotated and did some selective brightening and sharpening. Also desaturated the snow, brightened it in places and darkened the one really bright spot without making it look too obvious.

Here's a sepia toned black and white with complimentary vignette and film grain, with a red filter to make the church stick out.

fyyOz.jpg

You could crop the footprints out. Not sure if the building on the left now fits, seems distracting. What do think guys?

haha of coarse right after I post it pops up, it looks like a old photo now very cool!

Reznap, perfect example (on your last edit) on how to properly use PP without overdoing it. I like it!

I must say that you did a very nice job ty

Thanks. Tried to keep it subtle - when you push too hard you get lots of noise and you clip channels.. I desaturated the yellow lights and obviously rotated and did some selective brightening and sharpening. Also desaturated the snow, brightened it in places and darkened the one really bright spot without making it look too obvious.

Here's a sepia toned black and white with complimentary vignette and film grain, with a red filter to make the church stick out.

fyyOz.jpg
I dont suppose you could get me this in hi-res and in color. could you please?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back