1) StoneWork by fsquares

StoneWork.jpg

2) Eiffel Tower on a New Years Eve by fsquares

EiffelTower.jpg

above photo CS2ed below

EiffelTowerSepia.jpg

3) The Cycle Stand by fsquares

BiCycleStand.jpg

Have a long way to go, I know. :). Please comment on them.
check out more of my pics at my site www.fsquares.com

anyone? .. i would love some photo-editing ideas if you have any.

fsquares
www.fsquares.com

number 1 just has way to much clutter, I hate to call it that but there just a lot going on and i want to really see everything that around it.

number 2 again I would like to see all the tower not just the legs. and its cut off everywhere.

number 3 again to many distraction, just way to many things taking away from the subject being the bike.

thanks for the comments ilockert.. :)

Please check the name of the pictures.. thats one license every photographer has.. lol ... to name his photos.. it reflects his vision on the photo.

i loved the work on the first one.. its an old church in Antwerp, Belgium. So I thougt of focusing the details more. I do have a wider version of that church. but again, my subject was the stonework. (see the name of the pic)

second one, yeah, the image is being cut out from everywhere.. i didnt have a tripod in my first visit to eiffel tower, .. next time i thing i should take one for sure. its too large and i was too close to it to fit the whole thing in one shot. lol

the 3rd pic as you can see the name, the subject was meant to be the whole cycle-stand not just the cycle. (again, see the name)

Any photo editing which would make the pics looks better? anyone? :)

I wish i could go somewhere like that. Maybe one day!

I'm thinking that if you put these in the General Gallery, you would like to have feedback. If you receive feedback, then either take it on board or forget about it. You shouldn't try to justify it 6 minutes later because someone else's opinion differs from your original visions.

Personally, I have to agree with ilockert.

well, i was not trying to justify... i was trying to push in all the facts before someone could tell me how he or she felt.. you know what i mean.. i did take the points that ilockert said.. i did even agree on the eiffel tower (if you have read my reply well)..

its just that i was saying why i took the photos that way.. you know what i mean.. like i said, if it was the church that i wanted to include in the snap, i would have done that.. you cant take a whole building behind a car if you want the subject to be the car, could ya? lol

and to be honest, the last photo, i really wanted to show that busy feel to the photo.. and the distraction is just the perfect word i like, so i totally with you guys on it.. its just that he said the subject was the cycle,.. (again check the name of the photo and ilockert's reply).. i wanted the whole cycle stand and the busy place to be imprint on the photo.

hope you get my point. :) . and come on, a forum is to speak and debate about opinions.. its not fair to ask me to move the post to some other place.. when i just said some facts about my photos. but its all cool. :)

thanks for the comments :)

fsquares
www.fsquares.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back