3 Peaks Fell race 2010

Ady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took over 1000 today, quite pleased with the results. Just a handfull below, comments welcome.

846248344_7CrT9-XL.jpg

846248391_RoGWQ-X2.jpg

846248451_9Hvzu-XL.jpg

846248520_bVULd-X2.jpg

GREAT Pics Ady - can't wait to see the others... I bet you could earn some money out of this.

Really some great shots

Thanks - I was pleased how they came out. Did not do any processing due to the amount/timescale in turnaround but I did tweak the settings in the camera to add a little more saturation and I upped the sharpness it applies. Really fantastic day out on the hills - took them for an Event website in the UK called Sportsunday so will see how many (if any) sell!

Another same themed shot from a local race last night in very gloomy conditions:

873193573_rHj2A-X3.jpg

Nice and sharp, what kit are you using ? I think Sundaysport are selling them very cheap don't they do any onsite printing ?

Nice and sharp, what kit are you using ? I think Sundaysport are selling them very cheap don't they do any onsite printing ?

Sportsunday just sell the full size hi-res image so the end user can do as he wishes with the image - re-size, print out, etc which I see as a more flexible option to a single print. The 3ppp pics I did for them are now in the archive and are reduced from the normal 2.50 per image so very cheap!

If you have any interest in doing some for them in your area drop them or me an email - they are after increasing the amount of events and also the geographic areas covered.................cheers.

Sportsunday just sell the full size hi-res image so the end user can do as he wishes with the image - re-size, print out, etc which I see as a more flexible option to a single print. The 3ppp pics I did for them are now in the archive and are reduced from the normal 2.50 per image so very cheap!

If you have any interest in doing some for them in your area drop them or me an email - they are after increasing the amount of events and also the geographic areas covered.................cheers.

I already do some events printing onsite but they are not as cheap as £2.50 ;)

I already do some events printing onsite but they are not as cheap as £2.50 ;)

No probs, mighty fine images you have.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back