3 photos

azhomefry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so, here we go. i'm fairly new at photography. by fairly new, i mean really new. but, here are three images i did for my photo class. the assignment was to use a song and create images based upon the lyrics. i chose "anything" by mae, a phenomonal song by the way. they are sufficiently photoshopped, but i still like them. sorry to any of you purists out there. any comment would be awesome, even if they entail how much you think the images suck... they're a series, so i would like comments on the pics individually and as a group. thanks.
LindFinal1.jpg

LindFinal2.jpg

LindFinal3.jpg

I would like to see #1 a little bigger to bring out the detail in the black writing as well.
#3 is a great shot! Nice angle and the sun flares are perfect :thumbup:

Welcome to TPF!

I would like to see #1 a little bigger to bring out the detail in the black writing

yah, when i uploaded it, the file was too big, so it resized it really small. kind of a bummer

I don't really care for the selective coloring in the first shot and I wish the hands wern't chopped off.

I think the second shot is great, very nice.

The third shot is awsome, great angle and exposure but is that lens flare from the photoshop filter or the real thing?

As a group I think these images fit very well together. There is a very nice progression to them, great work.

I have to agree with pursuer ..the first is the weakest of the series and the third is the strongest. Like what you've done with the text overlays.
They work well as a series. :D

Welcome to TPF.

very nice work. I especially like the last one. I have to say that by adding mae to these photos you have done something wonderful. Mae is an awesome group and a great addition to your photos. Keep up the good work. and ill think of you as im seeing mae w/ yellowcard on the 29th of Jan.

These all fit incredibly well together - I also agree and think that the third is your strongest picture. Good eye for photoshopping on these though - I like the effect the lyrics and words bring to each photo.

i turned on my winamp & play Mae's "Anything", while looking at your pics.. perfectly fit!!! great work :thumbsup: nicely done your assignment :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back