3 pics-buildings

John_05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hopefully this is the right place for this thread. if not, i apologize to the mod who has to fix my mistake.:hail:

these 3 are pics ive taken with my Fuji E510. most of the people ive shown them to like the third one the best. i may be biased because i took them, but i like them all. any comments/criticisms are welcome and appreciated. i am here to learn, so if there is anything i can do to take better pics next time, please let me know.

066831a4.jpg

39f6a3fc.jpg

f4980925.jpg

#3 is my fav b/c of colors being bright .....and it's.......ALIVE....w/ a mouse roller

just looked again, and it reminds me of a big waffle...just needs some syrup and butter

I think people are drawn to the third because of the great color balance here. You have a great complementary color scheme going on with the warmer tones in the center, and it's got great geometrical lines to it, as well. :thumbup: The only real nitpick I have with it are the globes on the right. It would have been a stronger image if a step forward could have omitted them from the composition. :)

Definitely number 3 for me, the lighting on that 'waffle' pattern is great.

I'd be inclined to crop out the lamppost in the foreground (RHS) though, it's a bit of a distraction. In fact, I'd be interested to see what a portrait crop (taking in the taller building and the part of the shorter one not covered by the lamppost) did for it.

Keep shooting and have fun :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back