3 pics to sum up my holiday!

Onemarshboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to Spain last week and i think these 3 pics pretty much capture all we did!!

I'll honest and say that i don't think the standard of the photos is particularly high.....but i had fun taking them! :D

3944617657_1450cf4d6e.jpg

3944616647_b0eeaaf746.jpg

3945399090_46fb15bdbe.jpg

So, you stayed in a nice villa, drank too much and played music by the pool :lmao: Not a bad way to spend a holiday.

You're photos are not bad per say but they are just not very interesting. #1 is the best one but I don't think you need so much of the pool in there since there isn't a nice reflection of the house.

I like the last one. IT looks nice and tells a story too! :lol:

I love number one!

The contrast from the Villa and the pool really catches my eye.

I'm no Pro but thats my 2 cents :)

thanks for taking the time to look guys.

Fokker - yeah i tells a story....but not one i can remember!! :lol:

Cloud, I know what you mean....i suppose for other people they're not exactly interesting shots. TBH...they're not the sort of shots that i'd ever post for serious 'C&C'.

Thanks Nokili - the Villa and pool was gorgeous, difficult not to take pics of it!!

This is the only forum I belong to with a large number of international members. At first I thought who would fly all the way to Spain and stay at the hotel all the time. I am guessing you can fly to Spain a little cheaper then I can.:lol:

This is the only forum I belong to with a large number of international members. At first I thought who would fly all the way to Spain and stay at the hotel all the time. I am guessing you can fly to Spain a little cheaper then I can.:lol:

Haha - yeah I'm pretty sure its cheaper for me!! We know who owns the Villa so didn't have to pay and the flights from London were only about £120. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back