3 pictures from last week

Tantalus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 - I stitch this picture using 2 exposures, one for the horizon, one for the golden ripples, a vertical panorama.
20070201038-46.jpg

2 - Last ray of the sun on the rock, just before the sun drop behind the trees
20070201072-7374.jpg

3 - Then the fog rolled in as the sun set.
20070201120-2122.jpg

Hard to pick a favorite. All are great.
Dani

I like them all, but the last one is just wooooooooow.

I love the golden beach in the first photo and the reflected city skyline in the second as well as the reflected wooden stakes in the last. Overall, really good!

Hey, great technics! My faves are numer 2 and 3.
I like the colors and the composition. The fog in pic 3 with the city in the background... Very nice.

Thanks, I appreciate your comments everyone, I had lots of fun shooting and editing these photos.

Glad you like 'em, Arhy, WVPhotoguy.

Nice work. Way to get out there and keep your eyes open.

For #3, was it around dawn, or was it just foggy? (or both?)

#1, the composition doesn't seem to work for me. I would have tried it too though. It SEEMS like it should work...

#s 2 & 3 are quite nice. I'd probably enlarge & frame #3. I think #2 might have worked better if the rock were more off to the left

Nice work. Way to get out there and keep your eyes open.

For #3, was it around dawn, or was it just foggy? (or both?)

#1, the composition doesn't seem to work for me. I would have tried it too though. It SEEMS like it should work...

#s 2 & 3 are quite nice. I'd probably enlarge & frame #3. I think #2 might have worked better if the rock were more off to the left

No, it's sunset. I wanted to get a shot of the lights after sundown but the fog rolled in just before sunset but it worked out well for me in the end. Thanks for the comments, much appreciated.

The water in number 1 is a really nice capture, but otherwise the photo is too sharp for me.

In number 2, you have a very nice view of the city skyline, and that rock just seems to balance it out. Good job!

As for number 3, wow. I can't even tell where the poles end and the reflections start. Great composition, and good job catching all that fog. :thumbup:

The water in number 1 is a really nice capture, but otherwise the photo is too sharp for me.

In number 2, you have a very nice view of the city skyline, and that rock just seems to balance it out. Good job!

As for number 3, wow. I can't even tell where the poles end and the reflections start. Great composition, and good job catching all that fog. :thumbup:
Now that you mention it, it does seem a tad much sharpening in the foreground. Thanks. Glad you like 2 and 3. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back