3 shots from todays wedding

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
assisted at a wedding ago today (well, technically yesterday as its 3 AM now over here) and just finished processing most of them, will most probably re-process some of them tomorrow, but I thought I'd share these three before going to bed:
mg3908re5.jpg

(canon 5D + Sigma 70-200 F2.8)
mg3928nr7.jpg

Canon 5D + Canon 85mm EF 1.8 USM

73b946fa9ead723a7b85a6cqn8.jpg

Canon 5D + Sigma 28-70 F2.8

Job well done. I dont generally like flare but this last one fits into the image nicely. :thumbsup:

Wow! I love them, especially #1 and #3. Not too fond of #2, though, as I'm not sure what's going on.

The first one, I love the B&W conversion, and the processing of the last one is wonderful! I do not like that the flare kind of covers them in the last one, but I'm sure you couldn't have controlled that. I would have rather seen it in the right corner lol.

Thanks everyone for the nice replies :)

Not too fond of #2, though, as I'm not sure what's going on.

The main photographer was shooting some semi-formals at that moment, since I want to have some shots for my portfolio I shot a bit too, from a different angle to not be in the way of the main photographer ;)

I really enjoyed the look of #1. It has the old black and white look to it. Caught my eye and looks very classy.

Jeremy

I'm impressed, first one reminds me of movie type shot, Garbo etc really good, 2nd is very natural good capture and the third one with a little work will be a show stopper, all three are keepers imo. H

Most reactions

Back