3 test nite shots

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
testing out some shots at nite... just a few random ones i took last nite in the COLD WIND, ugh

bridge.jpg

del_sol_exposure.jpg

nite_light.jpg

Number 1 is a beauty - the only niggle is the power lines between the bridges. Any chance of going back with some bolt cutters? ;-)
Number 3 is good too.
Number 2 isn't in the same league as the other two - but it does have potential. Nice work.

Ok...so we've got 2 buffalo New Yorkers that like shooting cars...do you two know each other in real life?

Oh...and the ghost car is super cool! :)

im not sure what u were trying to do in the second one so if what u were trying to do u were able to do then ignore this BUT if u were trying to make it look like the car was moving through the picture and had a "trail of lights" coming off the back of it, next time dont start with the car in the picture and then drive away (thats what it looks like u did), start with the car out of the picture and drive into the picture and stop the car where u want the car to be that way it will look like the trail of lights is behind the car not through it

sry if this doesnt apply to u, just trying to help
just my 2 cents :D

thx for comment/critques, keep in mind im jus testin it out, practice shots

andrea, yea i see what ur sayin, i only attempted that shot once, however i used a flash in the beginning of the shot and then left the shutter open, to see it there, then take off...ill try ur way sometime im sure as well, thx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back