Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Noobie learning with every shot.

Attachments

• 3 Turtles...Which way do we go.JPG
    3 Turtles...Which way do we go.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 161
Indeed they are! I do love a turtle.

I'd crop from the top and right. Don't go too tight - I think you should still see some water - but a lot of that is dead space that isn't adding much and is taking attention away from the turtles.

As for exposure, look at the bright spots that wash out detail in the shells. It's overexposed.

And in other news, Go Steelers! :)

@limr Thank you for the suggestions!! Never thought there was so much to learn but I am having fun doing it.

Is this something like you were suggesting? I have limited knowledge with correcting software at this time but that is something I'm working on.

Attachments

• 3 Turtles...Which way do we go (adjusted).JPG
    3 Turtles...Which way do we go (adjusted).JPG
    749.1 KB · Views: 167
@limr Thank you for the suggestions!! Never thought there was so much to learn but I am having fun doing it.

Is this something like you were suggesting? I have limited knowledge with correcting software at this time but that is something I'm working on.

Yes, that's just what I was thinking. I like that you included the curved stick above the top turtle. It serves as a nice frame for the subject and it also mirrors the curve of the turtles' shells, so it's a nice repeated element as well as a frame. Good crop.

And yes, there's always more to learn! That's what makes it fun :)

Yes, that's just what I was thinking. I like that you included the curved stick above the top turtle. It serves as a nice frame for the subject and it also mirrors the curve of the turtles' shells, so it's a nice repeated element as well as a frame. Good crop.

And yes, there's always more to learn! That's what makes it fun :)

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for taking your time to help a noob out!!!

The crop is much better. Nice shot

Is this something like you were suggesting?
It might be even stronger if it wasn't so tight. Loosen up!

Incidentally, if you change your personal preferences to allow editing, I or someone else can show you.

Incidentally, if you change your personal preferences to allow editing, I or someone else can show you.
That would so cool. I feel I could learn so much from you guys! As soon as I get to my pc I will find that setting and change it. Thank you Sir!

That would so cool. I feel I could learn so much from you guys! As soon as I get to my pc I will find that setting and change it. Thank you Sir!

Good to go, I was able to find and change that setting within the app.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back