3 year old at the aquarium

crownlaurel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one I used the flash on purpose and got almost what I wanted. The kids move almost as fast as the fish and with the crowd there, I wouldn't have another chance to get him alone, so I had to take what I could get.

ChattanoogaJuly07629.jpg

Oh, PS, when there are thousands of people at the aquarium, it may not be a good idea to get down on your knees if you can't get back up on your own, LOL.

isn't is forbidden to use the flash here ? :whip: hehehe good composition, keep it up !

Thanks...

This was in a fish area where flash is permissible but results in reflections which defeats the purpose unless one is trying to achieve a reflection, :mrgreen: .

I believe where the octopus is located the reason they forbid flash must have to do with their natural habitat. They do have signs on the octopus and squid tanks for no flash or any light, so it must be a danger to those animals.

I've cropped this one and cleaned it up a bit...better?

ChattanoogaJuly07629e.jpg

ya ! as a matter of fact I thought of suggesting you to crop it a bit. but do you think we are losing the rule of thirds if we crop it like this ?

this is a very difficult photograph you took - I cant imagine the pain it would take me to bring out the fishes in Adobe PS ! Love the shine on the boy's eye on the reflection.

Most reactions

Back