TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some recent stuff:
This is all pretty abstract, I guess.
Curious as to what the majority of you all here think about this weird style I've been interested in lately.

2514518059_ebe1b91bc8.jpg

2514517705_cf9be79410.jpg

2484502413_976395efe1.jpg

2474707937_85cbce2090.jpg

2475576902_ddba4e7f17.jpg

2475572910_d8f3f90f1c.jpg

Hmm, thanks.

The last two are actually just wasted shots trying to advance film that I thought was already exposed to the light while loading, haha.

i like the 3rd one. dont know why, but if i had to pick one, it'll be that one...

The first two shots are really beautiful, they have that dream-like feel and I wouldn't approach them differently.

The third shot just doesn't do much for me, technically it is good, but at the end of the day it's just the end of some pole and a bit of dirt lying around it. It somehow doesn't speak to me.

Number four was probably an attempt to photograph the Capitol without running into one of the cliché perspectives, we've seen a million times. But it's out of focus and the whole thing is tilted to the left.
Sorry, but an unfocused tilted perspective is not the same as a creative new perspective.

Photos five and six...well...just blurred stuff! ;)

I hope I didn't sound too harsh and it helped a little.

Sebastian

First shot is gorgeous. A toned print on Ektalure would rock your f-ing socks. PM me if you're curious-- I have more of it in 8x10 than I know what to do with. What's the neg size?

First shot is gorgeous. A toned print on Ektalure would rock your f-ing socks. PM me if you're curious-- I have more of it in 8x10 than I know what to do with. What's the neg size?

120 -- 6x4.5
I am very much interested in some Ektalure.

So, am I sending you paper or are you sending me a neg?

Well it's your shot. Your call.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back