Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The owner of this field has spent £3000 on wild flower seads

IMG4139-L.jpg

IMG4142-L.jpg

Wow, what a waste of money, especially seeing as how ugly they look on the 2nd picture, he should've planted them more randomly rather than grouping them..

O/T: Nice.

What a good investment. The English countryside is beautiful in its own right, but adding wonderful colors is a grand idea.

To the poster above, how do you know from an aerial view the grouped colors don't spell out "Piss off Muct"?

I think the wild flowers look beautiful in that first photo and I love the fields on the horizon. :thumbup:

Weirdo

Wow, what a waste of money, especially seeing as how ugly they look on the 2nd picture, he should've planted them more randomly rather than grouping them..

The first image is wonderful gsgary. I guess if someone wants to guarantee the flowers in a certain place they have to sow them but i've noticed poppies and cornflowers seem to appear where there's disturbed, stoney soil (e.g field boundaries, roadsides).

I was in the pub and a friend phoned me about this field, partner was with her horse so i got her to pick me up for a quick shoot and back to the pub :lol: it's a sight when you see it next to the other fields, i think i will go back and get a shot from above with the other fields if possible

The chap that owns the field usually carries that much money in his back pocket, it's peanuts to him

Neat! Even if its just for beauty and nothing more its nice to see more wildflowers when so much land that is open and half decent is given over to farming. Bet there must have been a heckload of bugs (or at least potential for them) in the area.

Most reactions

Back