300D lacking

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys...I was just curious...the 300D seems to be lacking in some ways...even though cameras which are the same model type but cheaper (I.E. 300V) seem to have these features.

I mean things like Multiple Exposer...why cant the 300D do a Multiple Exposer?

Also...Is it possible to do a shot that is the same as infra red film? maybe in ps? Anyhelp and advice would be great.

It's a digital camera....why would you ever need to do a multiple exposure. If you want to do that, just use a film camera. Or combine them on the computer like a normal person.

I'm sure you can replicate the effects of infrared film. Ask Digital Matt.

Artemis said:
Yeh But I hate editing pics...I cant edit pics...:(

Think of it as your digital darkroom. Doing your own editing gives you all the control as developing & printing your own b&w film. You have to study & practice to learn your way around the darkroom didn't you? It's the same with digital.

Maybe it's just not your cup of tea...in that case you should pack up your 300D, send it to me and stick with your film camera.

Artemis said:
Hey guys...I was just curious...the 300D seems to be lacking in some ways...even though cameras which are the same model type but cheaper (I.E. 300V) seem to have these features.

I mean things like Multiple Exposer...why cant the 300D do a Multiple Exposer?

Also...Is it possible to do a shot that is the same as infra red film? maybe in ps? Anyhelp and advice would be great.

HUH? The 300d has multiple exposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back