Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One birthday after the other! Today it's Arch's turn! :hugs:

gebkartearch.jpg

hehe thanks!... i wanted to skip having a birthday this year, but it seems god has other plans :p

...still feel like im 21 tho ;)

One birthday after the other!

Indeed, one right after another acknowledged and many many ignored....

Always wondered, what do you have to do to get a birthday thread here?

What of Reaper, Phhoenyxx, and Michael Leal today? Terri yesterday of whom I've never heard of on this forum, yet 5 others yesterday as well.

I'm just curious....

Terri is our admin and "chief-moderator". I know her personally.
Arch is our moderator. I know him personally.
Some members are names only, have posted once or twice and never again. They wouldn't even see the birthday threads.

...still feel like im 21 tho ;)
I'll be the judge of that! Come a little closer. Closer........(can't quite reach yet :sexywink: )

Always wondered, what do you have to do to get a birthday thread here?
What of Reaper, Phhoenyxx, and Michael Leal today? Terri yesterday of whom I've never heard of on this forum.
I'm just curious....
To answer your question briefly, people have to know you and then someone who knows you starts a thread to mark your birthday. terri has been a mod on this forum for as long as I've been a member here. The others who have birthdays today (according to the calendar on the main forum page) have not been active posters for a while, so probably not many people know them (eg. reaper hasn't signed on since 2005, Phhoenyxx hasn't signed on since '07 and has 0 posts, Leal hasn't signed in for over two months and has a post count of 6).

Edit: Lafoto posted while I was still composing my response...she replied more succinctly

4.gif
19.gif

Happy Birthday Brotha. Have a good one.​

There is nothing wrong with being 32 :D

Have a good one.

Most reactions

Back