35 hour trip to the Philippines

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The dial up here is a blazing 28 kbps, and getting all this done is a task!! but it keeps me out of the heat and humidity. I am experimenting with my 200-400 for close ups, my 18-70 for street photography, the 105 sigma for macro, and learning lots!!

Here are a few, lots more in the link below., I am not doing too well with the birds.. the few that are around here are skittish like crazy, so check out the link for the rest of the stuff!

DSC_6860w.jpg

DSC_7472w.jpg

DSC_7641w.jpg

DSC_7904w.jpg

the shooting data/exif is below each shot in my pbase gallery, and more to come as this weekend I am visiting a rain forest, north west of Manila with Romy Ocon, at a place called Subic.

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/recent_photos

Hello Ray,
Great photos, 2,3,4 Very clear.

I can relate with you about the 35 hour flight. Only it's 24 hours for us but still the same it's long. We fly into Manila and then drive 4 hours to San Jose.

35 hour trip???!!!
doh%20(20).gif

Wonderful shots, as always. I always like the look of kingfishers, and that dragonfly is sharp and detailed. The 2 shots of the other bird are also beautifully sharp and nicely composed (with that hint of red from the flowers).

Hope you have a great trip to the rainforest...fascinating places just teeming with bird, animal, reptile and insect life.

sharing them with my in law from the Phillipines, ty

Up to your excellent standars - hope you do not get too steamed up in the forest.

Great shots Ray!! Love the dragon fly (and so do my sons!!) ... Can't wait to see what you come back from the rain forest with!!

How was Maria with 35 hour flight?? I can't even imagine doing the trip myself nevermind with a young child :mrgreen:

These are fabulous! You always blow me away with your photos..

Most reactions

Back