35mm film shot in medium format camera

Brundo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brandonbrunswick.vsco.co
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anybody have any experience shooting 35mm film in a medium format camera? I love playing around with film, trying new things and all. So I figured I might give this a try. Thoughts?

Try sauntering over to Holgamods. They make adapters with a 3D printer, and for surprisingly reasonable prices.

Many medium format cameras (real cameras, as opposed to holga) had 35mm backs, notably the Mamiya 645. They can be found on ebay for around $100 with M645 Pro kits go for around $500.

Seems like an expensive way to get into film, less you plan on shooting medium format in the long run. Bear in mind your wide angle options will be limited.

Many medium format cameras (real cameras, as opposed to holga) had 35mm backs, notably the Mamiya 645. They can be found on ebay for around $100 with M645 Pro kits go for around $500.

Seems like an expensive way to get into film, less you plan on shooting medium format in the long run. Bear in mind your wide angle options will be limited.

I'm already into film. I own a few 35mm cameras and I recently purchased a Mamiya C220. I'm just looking to throw some cheap 35mm into my c220 and seeing what happens. I understand there are limitations to this sort of shooting.

Does anybody have any experience shooting 35mm film in a medium format camera? I love playing around with film, trying new things and all. So I figured I might give this a try. Thoughts?

Had a film Rolleiflex with a 35mm adapter. It would shoot portrait-format photos. Of course the Rollei could sync with flash at 1/500 of a second and that and the 75mm lens was great for portraits.

Most reactions

Back