35mm in Holga 120

CharlieZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I just finished a roll of 35mm in a 120 format camera called a Holga. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could get this developed? It can't really be done by a machine because the holes on top of the film need to be developed too.

Thanks

When film is developed, the whole strip gets developed.. hmm.. maybe you mean you want prints with the sprocket holes? dunno about that one..

bhop is correct.. the whole negative will be developed. IIRC, the frame numbers on the negative strips are actually "exposed" on the negative by the manufacturer.

any one who does 35mm film can process this film. it will show the image within the rebate as that is how you took the photo. It also will be a bit longer than the typical frame. so be sure you tell them to be carefull with cutting the film as they may cut right in the middle of a photo rather than at the rebate. this is done by a machine and it doesn't know the difference. It goes by length.

you could have them leave it uncut and then cut the images for yourself.

did you rig up the camera to do this, or did you get one that is made to use 35mm film?

i do know the ones that folks rig will show the image into the rebate, i don't know about the ones made for 35mm film.

i rigged my own long before they made anything to help do this so i haven't kept up with all the new "tools"

Alll of the labs I frequent cut my negs into strips by hand, never ever seen a machine.

Most reactions

Back