My first few rolls of tmax400 ive ever used any cc would be great

05570002.jpg
05570003.jpg
05570005.jpg
06220007.jpg
06220021.jpg
06220024.jpg
06220011.jpg

I have a weird feeling looking at these photographs. As if all the main parts that should be there, were removed from the images.
What you have here is basically just a street background. There should be someting happening on this background.

They almost all seem to be missing something. I do like the staircase though. I think that one intrigues me to most. I think the one of the crowd petitioning would have been much better if you had gotten closer and not just been looking from the outside.

I see tremendous potential in you. You have a good eye. There are some wonderful visual observations in this set. I like your attention to details, like lines and shadows and the way the light falls. The weakest one is the third from the last...the one with the dark concrete () whatever-it-is, with the slits in whatever-it-is...that one's very weak...but some of the others are NICE!!!!

so, a common saying in street is "find your background and wait for the players to take the stage."

You've found some incredible stages. Now you just need to wait for the players to come into the stage.

I like the first and the last one.

Thank you so much guys I'll try to get more in the scene next time

Most reactions

New Topics

Back