360 panorama-stage1

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got some negs back from the lab this afternoon. This is a VERY rough sketch of a 360 panorama using a Rolleiflex panorama tripod adapter with my Rollei TLR. These shots are scanned from my proofsheet and ARE NOT from the actual negatives- thus the graininess and poor quality. (My scanner is producing "newton rings" when scanning negs...I think it's worn out...so I have to seek other possible options in the mean time.) I couldn't wait to see what it might look like so i slapped this pan together in about 20minutes. There is no stitching just sliding images in place.
campuspanweb.jpg

I think it's gonna turn out okay when I get actual neg scans made and spend some time on it. This is the first attempt using the tripod head too.

One obvious correction is gonna be moving the fountain to the center of the image and probably cutting the library (ah...ye olde place of daily grind) up a bit.

Outside of the stitching, better quality scans, and moving the fountain to the center , you guys got any advise, input, crits?

Yep...It's a bit more work though. This was pieced together using PS6. It's a "frankenstein" process but it works very well with practice.

This seems a bit dark on my work cpu...hmmm. Man my monitor at home must be really off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back