360 product photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the objects are studio work, so that camera stays at or near f11. The small objects are shot with a variable 19 to 35mm lens. The larger objects are shot with a 50mm lens.

Nice! We have also started a business performing 360 degree and spherical product animations. Our company is SpinLab and our website is Welcome to SpinLab We Make and Install 360 Degree Product Animations

Without a doubt, most durable and soft goods manufacturers will be using 360 photography / animations on their websites- or at least if they want a better conversion ratio. With ad-words so pricey-its gotta be done!

Oh yeah. That's pretty darn cool. I've seen it before, but still snazzy. I could do with more than 20 photos, but that's just me pushing for the best quality possible.

I just wanted to make people aware of Ortery Technolgies products. Photocapture 360 turntables allow anyone regardless of experience to create their own 360 product shots in house. Not only will Photocapture 360 software automate image capture it will stitch all the images directly into either a flash or gif animation. From start to finish it takes roughly 5 minutes for each product. Ortery's computer controlled photography solutions are incredibly easy to use and are extremely affordable.

Find out more at Ortery Technologies: Creators of Photosimile Light boxes and PhotoCapture 360 Turntables

Professional 360 degrees product photography starts at around $100 for a full spin and provide full website integration. Companies such as Snap36, MediaSpin360, Photospheric, etc...

360 photo machines cost many many $100s along with size limitations and it is DIY.

Basic DIY eBay 360 product photography = EZ Cube = less than $100

Hi,

We are now the UK's leading 360 product photography studio. We were one of the first studios to take on the 360 product rotation photography or as we like to call it 360 PRP!

Here is our website to see how effective 360 web images can be.

3D Studio - Home

Mowbes

hi guys i was just looking to invest in some 360 photography equipment, there are a few machines out there ortary, foto robot and the lobster pot machine. I was wondering if you guys have any experience with these. Though the Lobster Pot sounds the best. ive added links for all these companies.

Ortery Technologies: Creators of Photosimile Light boxes and PhotoCapture 360 Turntables

Photographing | fotorobot.cz

360 Photography Hardware and Software and Studio Hire in Central London - Lobster Pot Photography

if any of you know which is best could you let me know please.

many thanks

Hi,

We are now the UK's leading 360 product photography studio. We were one of the first studios to take on the 360 product rotation photography or as we like to call it 360 PRP!

Here is our website to see how effective 360 web images can be.

3D Studio - Home

Mowbes

Is there such thing as the UK's leading?? if there is then there must be the best value, and that is us :) will not be beaten on price !!

Product Photography - 360 product Photographyhttp://www.productphotography.uk.com

Full 24-30 frame 360 + 4-5 High resolution images for £10.00 that includes the option for us to host the 360 as well. beat that !

Also see www.clothingphotography.co.uk

The uk's leading clothing photographer and the best value ! :thumbup:

Hi there, this is Mark from WebRotate 360. We're also in the business of 360 product photography and rich media content production for few years now. Our website: http://www.webrotate360.com

It's great to see many familiar names here! :sexywink:

BTW: regarding the equipment question, here's a simple DIY guide on building an inexpensive turntable for 360 product photography that we posted on our blog. It helps very well on certain projects! Automated tables from Ortery are hard to beat though..

Do it Yourself Guide to Building a Turntale for 360 degree product photography

Last edited:
The good part about this post is that if when we have a customer that is looking for 3d Product Photography, They have a laundry list of those of us that preform this type of photography all in a clean list.

I am just amazed that we do not have a post from a company that offers a free online service to show your photography though.

I agree with photospherix, i think is a good idea to have good list of 360 product photography sites. I will therefore add our site too to this list: http://www.shoogleit.com

Our website is free for all and the concept is that you just shot a short video of your product and our free software will add all interactions and bits. Our users normally create 360 product rotations in less than 5 minutes (with a bit of practice ;)).

Please have a look at our website for some examples and let us know what you think. Thanks.

Ps. BTW shoogleit.com is a project from Heriot-Watt University and the DigitalSensoria Project, that is the reason it is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back