360o = No No No!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...I tried doing 360o shots, and...it wont work...its too hard....I cant do it basically.
So...in true teenage fasion, ive given up and moved on...
Ive changed my idea to CANADA! as im going to visit there, I will photograph the landscapes, the people, the wildlife...and so basically ill shoot as normal, then just stick a few shots in my book and say I meant to do them for the project!

Being a Canadian .. I can only say that if you're looking for specifics in how to shoot Canada it's probably best not to go in with too much of a plan ... that is to say that Canada is an incredibly culturally diverse country ... whether you go to Toronto and venture from one cultural neighbourhood to another or traipse through the counrtyside where each coloquial community varies from one to another, the only thing you can really count on is variance .

And in terms of landscapes and wildlife .. that depends on where you're going ... the east coast is full of beauty in the rocky craggs and sometimes rough shorelines ... central canada has wonderful rolling hills and neverending farmlands ... the prairies are flat and expansive ... and the west coast goes
from true Canadian desert in the Okanagan to lush rainforest on the coast.

But that all said there is lots to see and do and I hope you really enjoy your visit here! :D

Jen

oh and arti where exactly are you coming in Canada?

errant_star said:
Being a Canadian .. I can only say that if you're looking for specifics in how to shoot Canada it's probably best not to go in with too much of a plan ... that is to say that Canada is an incredibly culturally diverse country ... whether you go to Toronto and venture from one cultural neighbourhood to another or traipse through the counrtyside where each coloquial community varies from one to another, the only thing you can really count on is variance .

And in terms of landscapes and wildlife .. that depends on where you're going ... the east coast is full of beauty in the rocky craggs and sometimes rough shorelines ... central canada has wonderful rolling hills and neverending farmlands ... the prairies are flat and expansive ... and the west coast goes
from true Canadian desert in the Okanagan to lush rainforest on the coast.

But that all said there is lots to see and do and I hope you really enjoy your visit here! :D

Jen

oh and arti where exactly are you coming in Canada?

Thanks Errant star...to be honest I want to live there now :p

I do not know exactly, ill try and remember to get a finalised list today! :D

Hey it's great that you are coming over to Canada...but as Jen said, there is a lot to see...you will just have to go with the flow...if you know some specific spots you will be at, I'm sure that someone will have some tips.

Canada is the 2nd biggest country in the world...only Russia is larger. There is a lot to see...I've lived here my whole life and traveled a bit....and I've still yet to see most of it.

Nice lazy plan Artemis :p Like others have said, you'll probably be best not coming in with some set plan of what you want to shoot, and just show off what strikes you as most amazing about Canada (I'm sure you'll find somthing). In banff and jasper you can shoot incredible mountain landscapes, calgary and vancouver city sprawls and people, and kamloops....ummmm....who knows

One tip, when in vancouver, head down to Steveston (which is in Richmond, south of vancouver) its an old fishing village, which while touristy today is still a really cool place.

Enjoy your trip and share the pics

omeletteman said:
Nice lazy plan Artemis :p Like others have said, you'll probably be best not coming in with some set plan of what you want to shoot, and just show off what strikes you as most amazing about Canada (I'm sure you'll find somthing). In banff and jasper you can shoot incredible mountain landscapes, calgary and vancouver city sprawls and people, and kamloops....ummmm....who knows

One tip, when in vancouver, head down to Steveston (which is in Richmond, south of vancouver) its an old fishing village, which while touristy today is still a really cool place.

Enjoy your trip and share the pics

Hey...im 17...whatcha expect?

Thanks for the tips my friends, and ill be sure to show the picks!

By the way omlette, welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back