365 Day challenge 2013

Justman1020

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, everyone does those "30 day photo challenges" where they take a new picture every day, but, I want to try to expand on that, so, 365 day photo challenge anyone?

Starting tomorrow, I am encouraging everyone to take one photo a day, and upload it, with any camera you have. Whether it's that cell phone shot from the day or the 5dmkiii you just purchased, take a picture every day for the next year, upload it here and share it. Make it a photo FROM that day, and share it, try to make it have something to do with your day.

(PS, I am expecting a LOT of firework photo's from day 1 for those who decide to participate since it's New Years and they will be everywhere...or maybe pictures of alcohol?)

I wanna see some completed 2012 - 365 day photo collections.
We hear about the beginning, but never get to see the end. :soapbox:

I would even settle for a 2012 - 90 day photo collection..... :lmao:

So, everyone does those "30 day photo challenges" where they take a new picture every day, but, I want to try to expand on that, so, 365 day photo challenge anyone?

Starting tomorrow, I am encouraging everyone to take one photo a day, and upload it, with any camera you have. Whether it's that cell phone shot from the day or the 5dmkiii you just purchased, take a picture every day for the next year, upload it here and share it. Make it a photo FROM that day, and share it, try to make it have something to do with your day.

(PS, I am expecting a LOT of firework photo's from day 1 for those who decide to participate since it's New Years and they will be everywhere...or maybe pictures of alcohol?)

I didn't even make it through ONE WEEK of a 30-day challenge last year...I don't think I have the attention span for a 365-day challenge. :lol:

I wanna see some completed 2012 - 365 day photo collections.
We hear about the beginning, but never get to see the end. :soapbox:

I would even settle for a 2012 - 90 day photo collection..... :lmao:

IM Going to make it through all 365 days! Haha, you should try it to ;)

I am doing it and will be posting on a tumblr I created for it. I will post the tumblr if anybody wants.

Just post the photo's here to, thats what this thread is for.

I didn't even make it through ONE WEEK of a 30-day challenge last year...I don't think I have the attention span for a 365-day challenge. :lol:

you can do it!!!!

you can do it!!!!

Nah...I subscribe to the old saying: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then give up. No use being a dang fool about it." :lmao:
Seriously, the chance of me remembering to do ANYthing for 365 days in a row is just not good. Except maybe showering and brushing my teeth. And days when I have a migraine, even THAT might not happen. :D

EDIT: I'm all for the idea, I can't wait to see what you, and others, come up with, Every. Single. Day for an entire year. But really, I'm too old for it. The sheer IDEA of doing something every day for an entire year just makes me want to take a nap. :lol:

IM Going to make it through all 365 days!

That's what they ALL say.

Then slowly, they drop like flies, silently, never to be heard from again, hiding in shame, fearing the great "I told you so's".

IM Going to make it through all 365 days!

That's what they ALL say.

Then slowly, they drop like flies, silently, never to be heard from again, hiding in shame, fearing the great "I told you so's".

so, if i make it through all 365 days, can i send you a PM Saying "I told you so..." ??

Did you ever wonder why we don't get any threads at the END of the year with a link to their "blog" with jumps for joy upon completion, telling us what an AMAZING experience it was?

$image.jpg
Dont worry I will still be here....

day 1.

Most reactions

Back