AsgerT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.asgerteglgaard.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all :)
I was thinking, I can not be the only doing a 365 day photo project. 1 picture each day in 2012.
I searched for a topic with this but I could not find any.

I started my self. My project can be seen here. » Project 365 "Blog-o-graphy" .
Please share yours as well. I think it's funny to see what other people gets out of a project like this.
I will make a list of the people who post their 365 project.
And i know it's 366 days this year, but i hope people get the idea anyways.

Last edited:
This is usually a very popular topic around this time of year, especially with all the new folks getting cameras for Christmas.

I attempted this last year and didn't make it all the way through. Not because I couldn't take a photo a day, I just decided I didn't want the shots to be forced (and they were in the beginning).

So now I am just finishing it slowly, and when it's done it will be printed as a hardcover table book showing a bit of how I've explored and grown.

Project 365 - Dominant Photography-- Brandon Fischer

Wow that is a great idea with the book!:) i check it out and add it when i'm on my computer:)

That's a tough job. Any penalties for incomplete days? Can you make up days, if you miss one?

The picture have to be taken on the day, but it's okay to post it the Day after:) i will make a standard i missed it picture for the the days i miss.

I'm actually doing this with some friends on Facebook. I'm a procrastinator though so we're starting Sunday. When I start the page I'll upload the link. Should be interesting. Some of my friends are semi-pro and others have their first decent camera.

Interesting challenge, i think you should do a specific topic, maybe ask to the administrator ? I am still woring on le miracle de la grossesse project, where i have to find some ideas about pregant women.

I am doing a 366 Project, as well! I attempted one last year, but fell short a few months before the end. I update my blog every few days with new photos for my project. You can check it out here if you'd like: Cup Of Ice

Good luck on your project! This is going to be a great year! =)

just registered here. looking for some cool sites about the 365 project. first time to try too! hopefully, we can have the drive to complete it til day 366!!! ;)

Nivek's 365 Project

Good luck! it's a very tough project and has become very popular as well..
Hope you get to finish it, cause i only managed to take pictures everyday for one month and then i got sorta tired of it. More like getting "forced" to take pictures rather than enjoying the time taking them.. C:

I got my camera last year (2010) for Christmas (olympus pen epl-1) but didn't really start using it and learning anything about it until this year :) I am brand new to manual and to photography in general - so I started a 365 challenge as well. So far so good! I am definitely learning and I love that I am getting to know my camera (although I'd be the first to admit I have a LONG way to go!) Good luck with your project! (i won't post any pics just yet - I don't know the appropriate section of the forum to post them in and I am SUCH a beginner I know that most of the feedback would be more negative then constructive anyways)

Most reactions

Back