365 projects. yes? no? maybe?

KKJUN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, I'm planning to do a 365 project. I'm really a beginner in terms of photography, and I think I could improve from beeing somewhat forced to do one year of straight shooting. I thought about doing a blog (mostly to have a place to post all the garbage I find on the internet).
I'm a bit worried though that I won't do it for long, so I thought ,maybe some people who already did a 365 project could give me some insight on how it developed their photographing? Thanks in advance.

I can't say I've done it myself, though I have seen quite a few both start and complete theirs. From those, I'd say it did help develop their talents, though like any endeavour, there will be ups and downs. Also be aware, that those that succeed in completing one have to put quite a lot of effort into it, oft times when they least felt like it. If you can do it, then I'd have thought that someone at your stage of photography would probably be one who could benefit the most from the forced discipline it offers.

Not sure that's quite what you wanted, but hopefully it was of some help.

Oh, and go for it...

It's always great if people back up your own oppinion.

Seriously, my thoughts are actually similar. Thanks for the input.

Most reactions

Back