Webpage? You mean website. A single page is pretty useless and not interactive.

For the sake of dumb argument, you can actually have very interactive 1 page website. Just because you don't know how to do it, doesn't mean it's useless eh? :D And it's just an example. It can be a page, a site, whatever that may evolve into in the future.

Last edited:
Sorry about any confusion Vtec44 on this. I have only got a facebook page for contacting family and friends and that group I am with.
I don't run any sort of business at all in the real world or on this social media world.
So if I have made it look like that I am sorry about that.

My main thing I was trying to say that this is here to stay as far as I can see.
And many may not like it but its there and now it is get aboard or your ship might sail past you.
I wouldn't have a clue on how to run a business at all.

And yes Watchful I did mean a Website.

Sorry about any confusion Vtec44 on this. I have only got a facebook page for contacting family and friends and that group I am with.
I don't run any sort of business at all in the real world or on this social media world.

No problem. But I'm glad you point it out that you don't run a business. I think that's a the distinction between those of us who are making a living and those of us who are in it for the love of it. We utilize the available resources differently.

My main thing I was trying to say that this is here to stay as far as I can see.
And many may not like it but its there and now it is get aboard or your ship might sail past you.
I wouldn't have a clue on how to run a business at all.

And yes Watchful I did mean a Website.
Yeah I figured you did. A webpage would be pretty silly in this day and age. I build websites for a lot of clients and some ask for a webpage meaning website. Its just because they don't know how things work.
The internet will be here, changing and evolving, but here while sites come and go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back