3am 30 seconds 6 exposures

ocular

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If only I had 3d. It was so wicked out there, I mean dramatic and moving. Planning to show this along with "bridge to avalon" They really should build plastic tripods for winter.

CitySleeps.jpg

I'm very impressed by what I've seen of your work recently. And this is another example of it.

Very nice.

wicked indeed. The smoke around the buildings really heightens that dramatic and moving feeling you mentioned. I hope I can capture stuff like this on my camera.

best wishes

I'm very impressed by what I've seen of your work recently. And this is another example of it.

Very nice.

Much appreciated thank you :D
wicked indeed. The smoke around the buildings really heightens that dramatic and moving feeling you mentioned. I hope I can capture stuff like this on my camera.

best wishes
Thank you. What camera do you own ?

I have a Nikon D40x w/ 18-135mm. I don't think I can capture this same scene with the same clarity you did. I imagine I'll have some serious noise issues in dark situations like this one. I'm still working on getting exposures right and other basic settings down with my camera. You seemed to have gotten everything is this photo just right, I can't stop looking at it. Great job once again!

:thumbup:
Most excellent work.
I've never seen anything like this.
Cool.

Thank you.

Did you do the image stacking through photoshop? I like it, came out good.

Yeh and masking.

I have a Nikon D40x w/ 18-135mm. I don't think I can capture this same scene with the same clarity you did. I imagine I'll have some serious noise issues in dark situations like this one. I'm still working on getting exposures right and other basic settings down with my camera. You seemed to have gotten everything is this photo just right, I can't stop looking at it. Great job once again!

Well very little noise since I shot at 100 iso and at 30 seconds you shouldn't either.;)

Most reactions

Back