3D Camera

pdmac8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am looking to take some action and motion shots and was hoping to take them in 3D, does anyone know of a good 3D camera that will get me some good action shots of things like football and cricket and also athletics?

Many Thanks for any replies

Do you have $5000 to spend?

FujiFilm has a new 3-D camera system that they are launching this very month. Right now, it is on the front page at dPreview. Sorry, but I don't know any of the specifics about it, but from the looks of the camera, it must be in the affordable, consumer priced range.

FujiFilm has a new 3-D camera system that they are launching this very month. Right now, it is on the front page at dPreview. Sorry, but I don't know any of the specifics about it, but from the looks of the camera, it must be in the affordable, consumer priced range.

I know what you're talking about. I saw this on Engadget the other day. Looks like it's going to be ~$1000 to get the setup, and prints are only available through their web service.

The Loreo is not too bad - I have one and it works well for subjects that are not too close. As with any fixed lens system, you want to try to keep the subject near the optimal 7 foot distance - the interocular separation on most all stereo cameras was designed for this distance, but they still do a good job with subjects farther away. Nearer gives stereo window violation problems, but there are ways around that too.

I have a View-Master stereo camera, a Kodak Stereo 35, a Stereo Realist 3.5, and a Nimslo lenticular camera and I have to say that the Realist is likely one of the very best stereo cameras you can easily find today. They are reliable, easily repaired if needed, and inexpensive.

Stereo photography is something that has captivated me since I was a child, and it's something that I pursue to this day. If I go anywhere with a camera, I've got my Realist with me regardless of what other gear I have. It's really a blast.

- Randy

This is Stereoscopic Beam Splitter system,
It make very good images,
You can see SISA3D for your DSLR.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back