3D Photographers Wanted

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by Warrick, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Warrick

Warrick TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey guys and girls,

I need your help. I have set up a gallery for royaly-free lenticular photos aimed at business owners and perhaps individuals who have caught the 3D lenticular photo bug just like I have. Right now I need photographers who wish to submit their images to my new gallery.

I am a software developer and internet marketer by trade with a new found passion for 3d lenticular photography. I will be marketing and promoting photos on behalf of these photographers and pay 50% of all sales to the photographers at the end of each month.

Please feel free to take a look at my site Lenticular Lane - 3D Lenticular Images Gallery and if you are interested, please contact me on warrick@lenticularlane.com or via the contact screen on my website.

I have done many websites but this is one I am truly excited about, and I envy all you amazing photographers that submit such great work like the work Ive seen on this forum. I look forward to learning a lot from you all and hope I can use my marketing talents to help you guys out as much as you guys have helped me.

Keep up the great work.