3yr old Anthony

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I'm biased but I think my nephew is one of the cutest little guys around. I'm so glad he came up with his grandparents for the holiday and I'm excited because now he'll actually stay in one spot and look at me for a photo if I ask him too. Here are couple of my faves from the weekend.

C&C welcome.

DSC_0173web.jpg

DSC_0169sp.jpg

I much prefer the first over the second. The extreme angle and heavy shadow on the right side of his head don't work for me. I'm not sure about the sepia tone however; I think I'd like to see a colour version for comparison. As well, it may be my monitor, or you hosting site's compression algorithm, but the images appear rather soft to me.

think its your monitor rofl. least for me #1 looks crisp. great pics and I do have to agree #1 is super:). Your nephew is boy cute;)

I think they are both really cute. The whites of they eyes seem too white to me, it keeps pulling my attention away. Maybe its the coloring or the PPing

Thanks for the comments everyone. The focus might seem a bit soft because of the grain. I love me some grain! I really like #1 more too. The crop is a bit tight because I originally shot it at an angle like the second one and then decided I liked it better straight.

I didn't do any extra PP to the eyes, so the whiteness is natural.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back