4 Day's in V, Lot's of Pics

The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I guess these shots are candid but I tried to work on composition and lighting to get the best results. Sorry, lot's of pics.

Thanks for looking.

1. The Mirage
The_Mirage.jpg

2. The Paris
The_Paris.jpg

3. New york New York
NewYork_NewYork.jpg

4. Ceasars Palace
Caesars_Palace.jpg

5. Bellagio
Bellagio.jpg

6. Mandalay Bay
Mandalay_Bay.jpg

7. Wynn
Wynn.jpg

8. Palazzo
Palazzo.jpg

9. My Wife on one of the many cat walks
Catwalk.jpg

1 and 3 are great compositions exposed to a tee!

(I read the thread wrong - "4 V's* in a day". Had images of someone with a camera bouncing around all over the place)

* V is an energy drink just incase you don't get it in the states.

Thank you for stopping by and commenting Wozza.

I did not bring my 40D or 350D on this trip as this was my wife's and I first trip to Sin City and I did not know how safe they would be.

I shot all these with my wife's P&S and I thought they looked descent enough to post.

We had a fantastic time and I do regret not bringing my big gun's. 40D that is :)

Cheers.

awesome pictures... but if I had to choose just *ONE* pic, #3 would be My favorite... almost enough to make a wallpaper for My computer with :) Keep up the great posts!

awesome pictures... but if I had to choose just *ONE* pic, #3 would be My favorite... almost enough to make a wallpaper for My computer with :) Keep up the great posts!

Thank you very much Dragonheart for the nice words.

My wife and I loved Vegas so much we plan on returning. I will however bring the 40d with me. :)

Paul.

Awesome pics Caper,
some of them are a bit crooked, but that tends to happen a great deal with this kind of photography. If I may make a suggestion... Many people overlook the ruler tool. It is located under the same thumbnail for the eye dropper tool. Select the ruler tool and find a straight line somewhere in the photo. Proceed to click and drag a line on top of the straight line in your photo. You will now see that the line lays atop your photo. Proceed to the image menu (located to the immediate right of the edit menu). Click arbitrary in the rotate canvas slide out menu. Click ok. Your photo will now be centered. You will of course either have to crop, or clone stamp the white space away. Hope this helps.

-Brad

I would love to see a night shot of #2, I bet that would be awesome.........
Me too. :) Unfortunately I did not have my tripod or my big guns with me so i could not get any decent night shots. Next time I will be packing my gear.

new york looks so tight.
Yep, who knew you could travel to Vegas to see New York city. :)

Awesome pics Caper,
some of them are a bit crooked, but that tends to happen a great deal with this kind of photography. If I may make a suggestion... Many people overlook the ruler tool. It is located under the same thumbnail for the eye dropper tool. Select the ruler tool and find a straight line somewhere in the photo. Proceed to click and drag a line on top of the straight line in your photo. You will now see that the line lays atop your photo. Proceed to the image menu (located to the immediate right of the edit menu). Click arbitrary in the rotate canvas slide out menu. Click ok. Your photo will now be centered. You will of course either have to crop, or clone stamp the white space away. Hope this helps.
Thank you Brad for the help, I do need a lot of it. I wish I had a decent pp
software package but unfortunately what I have is crap. I assume the tools and functions you mentioned are found in Photoshop. I have been meaning to pick it up but up here it's like 800.00 or more dollars for CS3 and I could get some decent "L" glass for that.

These shots were taken with my wifes P&S so I really didn't attempt any PP with the software I have. I probably should have found a way to align them a bit.

Thanks again all.

Cheers.

Sweet pics, I love Vegas.

Once I went on the New York New York rollercoaster like ten times in a row.. Haha it was kinda fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back