4 gig SD card

Discussion in 'Digital Discussion & Q&A' started by Tennessee Landscape, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Tennessee Landscape

Tennessee Landscape TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just bought a 4Gig High speed SD. All of my other cards I just slip into my computer and read away, but this one does not seem to get noticed by my computer......anybody else had this issue? Please save your fingers with the simple solutions ( like "are you pluging it in all the way?" or something elementry ), I'm computer savy, I'm just here to ask around before I go deeper into this. I know the computer is trying to look at it, it just never pops up with a new drive e:/ or f:/ :confused:

2. keith204

keith204 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    is the card SDHC? (secure digital high capacity) If so, not all readers read this. It seems like a computer should, though...

I'd check in computer management, to make sure the drive is assigned a letter.

3. Tennessee Landscape

Tennessee Landscape TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit

It only assigns a drive letter when a card is inserted. More like the card is the drive and not the SD slot....it is a high capacity though. but like you I would assume a computer would still read it as opposed to a USB card reader.