4 hours old

xtort-

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.doodeman.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my daughter, Hannah. She is 4 hours old in this photo- born 1/3/09. The photo came out exactly as I had hoped it would. As soon as she came out, her eyes were huge and looking everywhere. I think I captured it well here.

-xtort! CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow!
What a beauty of a newborn daughter you have. Hannah! Welcome to the world! :D
Funny to see how she has the same marks on her forehead as my daughter had (and still has after 15 3/4 years, too ;)).

So precious... Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. :D

She's a beauty! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your special pic with us

Congrats!! What a beautiful baby girl..(and picture too):wink:

Congrats on you daughter... I am a new father too (5 month old).

Great photo too!

Beautiful baby - love her hair! Congratulations.

Thanks everyone :) My wife had to go back in the hospital for a few days thanks to a really bad infection in her c-section wound, so I had to play Mr. Mom for a few days. She is back home now, and since I have been tasked with changing out her dressings and repacking her wound, I'm going to try to get a few shots of its nastyness.

As someone who was re-admitted for a total of 3 weeks after the second kid, I'd advise you not to capture that medical loveliness in photographic form. I guarantee that part she will have no wish to relive that experience in the coming years. Blech. Focus on the baby - they are much much nicer to look at.

I hope she is feeling better - c-sections can be really rough.

Most reactions

Back