Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bluelights.jpg

That is the image...I uploaded it to a server like suggested before...

A very cool outcome I think Had fun with it and you can see it on Deviant Art here

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38327732/

Thanks and laters!

Wow, cool pics to begin with (made out of a cool idea) and a very nice collage of these nine different photos. They have even more effect in the way you compiled them. Wow. I like this a lot.

But you need a darkroom for these?
Doesn't a dark room already do the trick? ;)

huh? Thanks for the compliments though...and by darkroom I just meant a room with the lights off LoL not a darkrrom for developing LoL

yeah and I bordered one of the picture...I think the one in the center and then it dawned on me...why not put them all together bet it would look better...and low and behold here it is...

thanks again!

Laters!

this looks great. I really think that these types of images should be available for backgrounds on ppls comps. I am tired of lookin for something cool, yet simple (such as your images here) for my desktop bg.

DeepSpring said:
that is really cool

how did you do it?
a long exposure while moving the lights around with ur hand?

yeah pretty much :)

if anyone wants these as a BG send me a PM or something and let me know which one it is you would like and I will email you the original picture...

thanks for all the great comments it makes me feel special...carlos mencia special though :lol:

Laters!

Most reactions

Back