4 Photos For Fun....

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There was a party in my city today... Those of you without kids, Yo Gabba Gabba- you tube it.

Brobee singing to some green beans (they wanted to go to the party in his tummy)
4449129678_209496e514_b.jpg

The whole crew, minus DJ Magic Lance.
4448356929_096025b298_b.jpg

My daughter with her DJ Magic Lance "glasses". And Phooba headband. She wore this for a ridiculously long time.
4449116946_5a61fccaf0_b.jpg

One more, I know it is a bit soft but it's Biz (and Biz is never soft)
4448348737_dc41484c71_b.jpg

Thanks for looking. These were a blast to take.

p!nK

I despise that show! lol

Good shots of the gang though :)

2 & 3 are the only photos I enjoyed.

1 isn't a keeper, IMO, because you chopped the guy on the right in half and overall it just feels too tight. The colors and focus are good though.

2 is nice and clean, good exposure, good composition, just a generally "accurate" photo of the show. Well done.

3 is my favorite! Having a kid myself, I enjoy it when parents take the time to show their kids how they really are, on their level, goofy apparel and all. The headband is too cute, and the glasses make me chuckle, but her expression...is priceless! You got the eyes razor sharp (on my monitor), she's clean and hair is tidy, and the background lights frame her face very well. Excellent capture!

4 ...seems like the WB is off but I think it's just the lighting they used for the show, it's not flattering to him IMO. Green shirt, purple skin, gold chains...something's off to me. lol

Happy to hear you had fun taking them though! :thumbup:

I love the one of your daughter. It's so adorable and it made me smile. Heehee, thanks.

2 & 3 are the only photos I enjoyed.

1 isn't a keeper, IMO, because you chopped the guy on the right in half and overall it just feels too tight. The colors and focus are good though.

2 is nice and clean, good exposure, good composition, just a generally "accurate" photo of the show. Well done.

3 is my favorite! Having a kid myself, I enjoy it when parents take the time to show their kids how they really are, on their level, goofy apparel and all. The headband is too cute, and the glasses make me chuckle, but her expression...is priceless! You got the eyes razor sharp (on my monitor), she's clean and hair is tidy, and the background lights frame her face very well. Excellent capture!

4 ...seems like the WB is off but I think it's just the lighting they used for the show, it's not flattering to him IMO. Green shirt, purple skin, gold chains...something's off to me. lol

Happy to hear you had fun taking them though! :thumbup:

thanks for the response. You pretty much nailed every trouble I was having during the show. The actors were moving around the sage so fast, it was very difficult to "compose" a decent shot. WB was a nightmare, the lighting on the stage and the huge backdrop screen was ever changing. With that super bright screen, proper exposure was a bit of trial and error at first.

I was just happy that the venue allowed DSLR's into the show... I saw a lot of parents with P&S's and I am sure those pictures looked "awesome", there were a couple of people there with D3000/D5000/D40's... didn't see anything bigger than that.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back