4 year old, 2 year old, and a puppy

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WOW, was that an adventure!! One four year old boy, one two year old girl, and a 2 month old puppy!!!

I did manage to get a few good ones, C&C welcome!

2506708411_c74a97bf78.jpg

2507535718_0bf8d88782.jpg

or color
2506708137_0c628685b0.jpg

2506707797_4f5f4f9081.jpg

alot of the pics looked like this in some form or another!!!!!
2506707565_574020646a.jpg

2507535120_295ae71e18.jpg

2506707033_c3a92b235a.jpg

2507533838_37e3d897f1.jpg

2506906031_da5f6ffc82.jpg

The first one is my favorite. The puppy and little boy seem to be studying the same thing. I really like #8, but not the tilt to it.

All I can say is that I feel for their Mom!

oooh thats a tough situation. None of them are fantastic, but I would like to talk to the photographer that gets fantastic from a situation such as that!

you needed some type of noise maker the mom could do in the background so all three can look at you. Very tough subjects! 2 year olds are tough enough without adding a puppy! lol

try not to cut off limbs. I know it is hard when all 3 of them were probubly running around!

you needed some type of noise maker the mom could do in the background so all three can look at you. Very tough subjects! 2 year olds are tough enough without adding a puppy! lol

try not to cut off limbs. I know it is hard when all 3 of them were probubly running around!

Yeah, we used a noise maker, the kids would look, the dog would get up and come to see what we were doing. Puppies aren't trained well enough to "STAY", so almost everything we did to get the kids' attention would make the dog get up and move.

What can you do????

I like #4 the best! If only he wasn't putting his finger up his nose. I think you did awesome for how little all 3 of them are. I think my head may have exploded at that shoot trying to get all of them together and somewhat still.

Let's just say, I had a LARGE diet coke after this one!! And a candy bar!! And a NAP!:lol::lol:

The first one is my favorite. The puppy and little boy seem to be studying the same thing. I really like #8, but not the tilt to it.

All I can say is that I feel for their Mom!
Sorry, that last bit made me laugh. I have two four year olds, a three year old and 18 month old.:lol:

I really like the last three. I know from experience how difficult it is to get a nice shot of more than one little child. I think you did great!

Wow! What a feat! I can't even imagine - I really love #4. He has the cutest expression. I think the only thing that bugged me was the chopping off of limbs - like in #9. Hard to avoid I bet! :) Good job!

Sorry, that last bit made me laugh. I have two four year olds, a three year old and 18 month old.:lol:

I really like the last three. I know from experience how difficult it is to get a nice shot of more than one little child. I think you did great!

I've got four kids also - although they are alot more spread out in age. My oldest son is eleven, and he's at the age where he doesn't know what to do when you say "just give me a natural smile" My last few pictures of him are quite histerical.

The school did pics the other day, and the photographer told him to pretend like he's kissing a girl. You can just imagine what that picture looked like! His lips were all puckered up and his eyes were closed. My son told him after "that's okay, my mom takes better pictures than you anyway!" :lol: :lol:

I LOVE KIDS!

I've got four kids also - although they are alot more spread out in age. My oldest son is eleven, and he's at the age where he doesn't know what to do when you say "just give me a natural smile" My last few pictures of him are quite histerical.

The school did pics the other day, and the photographer told him to pretend like he's kissing a girl. You can just imagine what that picture looked like! His lips were all puckered up and his eyes were closed. My son told him after "that's okay, my mom takes better pictures than you anyway!" :lol: :lol:

I LOVE KIDS!
Oh, that's HYSTERICAL! I seriously lol!

I LOVE KIDS!

How funnny about what he said. So true though, school pictures are such crap lately, and our distric wont put them in the year book let alone sell them one if you don't by at least a $30 package.:grumpy: How many kids have there eyes closed for your son's year book this year?? :confused:
I have a 7and 3 year old I don't think there is a "Natural" smile for them. LOL Everytime I even point the camera at them they get a very tight clinch my jaw smile. Man I was hopeing they would grow out of it by 11. :lol:

How funnny about what he said. So true though, school pictures are such crap lately, and our distric wont put them in the year book let alone sell them one if you don't by at least a $30 package.:grumpy: How many kids have there eyes closed for your son's year book this year?? :confused:
I have a 7and 3 year old I don't think there is a "Natural" smile for them. LOL Everytime I even point the camera at them they get a very tight clinch my jaw smile. Man I was hopeing they would grow out of it by 11. :lol:

After shooting over 30 weddings, I hope my boys grow out of it by the time their married!!! At least half of the grooms out there would rather just have a stern no smile look on their face than even attempt a natural smile! Girls grow out of it faster I think! My daughter is my #1 poser, she's watched me so many times, that she knows how to strike all the favorite poses that I do for clients! It's hilarious!:lol::lol:

Most reactions

Back