hombredelmar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!

For your C&C
3Y7A8580-web-684kb.jpg
TWA terminal 5 at JFK airport, NY that was opened in 1960s and that is open to the public only couple of days per year.

Thank you in advance!

You might get more responses in the section of the forum specifically for showing photos and receiving C&C.

Sorry, the Dutch tilt doesn't work for me.

Sorry, the Dutch tilt doesn't work for me.
I actually disagree with this. I think this is one of those cases where the dutch tilt not only works but greatly adds to the photo.

Very interesting! I agree with the previous comment regarding more contrast. Typically, I don't like tilted shots either but with the subject and that funky little turn in the foreground, this works for me. I like the sense of the people too. Some are still, some moving...love how you've captured the activity in the terminal!

I like the photo--specifically the movement.

IMO, I dislike the Dutch tilt, but it's a unique perspective that works.

This looks like a good place to make some disorienting abstracts, if you could get in there sometime without all those people messing it up.

If there weren't people in the shot, then tilt away and avoid the horizontal parts.

Very interesting! I agree with the previous comment regarding more contrast. Typically, I don't like tilted shots either but with the subject and that funky little turn in the foreground, this works for me. I like the sense of the people too. Some are still, some moving...love how you've captured the activity in the terminal!

As i stated earlier, i have tried more contrast but it did not work for me. Glad you liked the shot and the tilt.
Thank you again

This looks like a good place to make some disorienting abstracts, if you could get in there sometime without all those people messing it up.

If there weren't people in the shot, then tilt away and avoid the horizontal parts.

I had no chance to shoot without people being all over, i wish i would stay there by myself for a day or two, too many good shots

Most reactions

Back