Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3011064114_ec3b12b9b9_o.jpg

Last edited:
First time in nyc?????

nice job. I can see just one spot you missed though, the black car in front? The back window shows the blue sky and building reflection in it.

I see it too, but i still like the picture alot. Nice Job

8th time in NYC. I didnt actually miss that bit, in order to get the yellow of the car behind it for continuation, I had to clone the colour in on the window. Which is a shame really as I know nothing about layers.

I always love pics of NYC. this one too. But maybe next time try without the sidewalk (you have that in your NYPD Times Square photo too).

pascal

8th time in NYC. I didnt actually miss that bit, in order to get the yellow of the car behind it for continuation, I had to clone the colour in on the window. Which is a shame really as I know nothing about layers.

When I first looked at it, that's what I thought it was too, the yellow cab behind it coming through the window. Then the more I looked at it I thought it was the reflection of the building in front and the sky? I'm talking about the back window, not the front driver's side window.

Last edited:
Thats what I am referring to. If you look at the back window, you will see the yellow cab, if I left it black and white it would be missing part of the car, so I had to leave the window in colour.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back