43mm Limited

totally a Pentax guy - since film, honeywell, screw lenses and ashai. i have the 43... love it. most nikon and canon photogs cannot believe there's a lens on my k10.

I tried it a couple of times and is a terrific lens! (as most of pentax's limited)

It has a pretty big following among those who are lucky enough to own one!!!

Wow this thread is dead!!

Okay so I had my heart set on a Canon 60D, after trying it out, but something told me to do a little research on the Pentax K-5, and I'm dying to hear what others have thought of the camera! It sounds amazing!!

Wow this thread is dead!!

Okay so I had my heart set on a Canon 60D, after trying it out, but something told me to do a little research on the Pentax K-5, and I'm dying to hear what others have thought of the camera! It sounds amazing!!

I currently have the K7, and it's basically the same camera (outside of it), but the K5 is a lot more robust on the inside. It's low light noise is right up there with some of the other brand high end crop cameras.

And to keep with the original post, I don't have the 43 ltd, but I've got the 70mm ltd. What a great lens for the money. Those ltd lenses are sharp as hell.

I LOVE my K-5! What a great machine. The controls are really placed well and can be learned very quickly, and menu items are laid out logically also. Nice, bright VF, 7FPS, superb DR, great high ISO performance. And other than the fact that video-wise it's certainly no Canon, K-5 is a winner everywhere else. It is very easy to set up for speciality lenses, and LV works great (unlike the K20). I use my Tammy 17-50 as a walk-around lens, and it makes an excellent pair with the K-5. AF is now practically as fast as the competition, and the overall feel of the camera just exudes quality. I agree the 70mm LTD kicks ass, and the 35mm LTD Macro feels like it belongs on the K-5, as well. Get one, you won't be disappointed!

Most reactions

Back