:)

Cross your fingers. My new Flash SHOULD be in my mail box when I get home from work. Assuming the two people in my building aren't effing theives. My mom sent me something over Christmas that I never recieved.

Big up the new lens. Anything for your camera is always fun!

bace said:
Cross your fingers. My new Flash SHOULD be in my mail box when I get home from work. Assuming the two people in my building aren't effing theives. My mom sent me something over Christmas that I never recieved.

Big up the new lens. Anything for your camera is always fun!

Didn't you ask them if they'd seen it, whatever it was?

Congrats on the new lens :thumbup:

nitefly said:
Didn't you ask them if they'd seen it, whatever it was?

I'm pretty sure the woman upstairs hates me.

And the other dude on the top floor is never home, and his mail piles up in the mail box. I should get a P.O. Box or something. Or maybe get it delivered to my work.

I got a the 5-0 milly as a gangster like me would say :lol:

EF 50mm 1.8 mk II

It was lucky i had a fre when it was delivered otherwise it would have gone to the sorting office. I've only taken a few snaps as it came 5 minutes before I had to be back in college!

It's the weirdest looking lens ever! The focusing ring seems fine to me. I'm so hyped. If olnly i had this weekend free. Have to go to Cambridge to get my brother. Might take it. The architecture there is great.

Congrats on the new lens, I think I might get one of those myself...if i wasnt so poor.

i just got that lens too... the only prime i have ever used... i took about 100 shots with it last week, nothing too exciting, but i love the short DOF with the 1.8... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back