45 Second Exposure at Noon

JTPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stacked a polarizer and a 10stop ND. ISO 50, f14.

sacred heart dedeaux color.JPG

We can do some interesting things with filters.
I would dodge the camera left side of the building and the back wall facing the camera to make the direct sun lit parts as bright as the front of the church.
I would also work on minimizing the keystone/barrel distortion.

We can do some interesting things with filters.
I would dodge the camera left side of the building and the back wall facing the camera to make the direct sun lit parts as bright as the front of the church.
I would also work on minimizing the keystone/barrel distortion.

Interesting, thanks for the input. I disagree though, the shadows add depth and are realistic considering this was taken in harsh light. This distortion is intentional, I want the church to seem as though it is larger than it is, extending up toward the heavens, with the cross at the pinnacle.

Bulb setting at noon -- who would have thought? Very nice idea. Clearly, it's thinking outside the box. Thanks for sharing.

I like it as is, distortion and all. I think distortion can produce some interesting effects on architecture. Way to think outside the box!

Great shot! I love distortion, it's like people who don't have a wide angle just don't get it or just have an obsession with perfectly straight lines. Let them bend and stretch all the better!!!

Most reactions

Back