46 Gallon Bow-Front Aquarium

Last edited:
Beautiful tank.
The new LED lights are amazing.
Especially for marine tanks.
Which I seriously need to resist putting together.
Because that would be seriously bad.
I need to unsubscribe from this thread.

Beautiful tank.

Nono set it up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful tank.

I expect pictures within a week.

Awesome setup, it makes me realize how much I don't miss having one though lol

Awesome setup, it makes me realize how much I don't miss having one though lol

What... $600 in unplanned expenses doesn't sound fun?!

It almost does. After seeing your pics of it installed with fish, I thought for a moment maybe I would like to get one again. Then I finished reading the entire thread :) it looks great though, and if it's your hobby, $600 is no sweat.

It almost does. After seeing your pics of it installed with fish, I thought for a moment maybe I would like to get one again. Then I finished reading the entire thread :) it looks great though, and if it's your hobby, $600 is no sweat.

It is. Marine Biology is my field, so it's kind of my life, haha.

Jake

Tank looks beautiful and so Natural looking.Nice artistic arrangements of driftwood plants etc.Great job.

Tank looks beautiful and so Natural looking.Nice artistic arrangements of driftwood plants etc.Great job.

Glad you like it!

Jake

So this may be out of your realm of study, but have you seen Blackfish on Netflix? It's a really informative documentary about Orcas and how they are handled in captivity. I love Orcas too, and watching it was an eye opening experience.

Jake

So this may be out of your realm of study, but have you seen Blackfish on Netflix? It's a really informative documentary about Orcas and how they are handled in captivity. I love Orcas too, and watching it was an eye opening experience.

I have watched it, and do agree that it was quite eye-opening. As a youngster I never realized how harmful it is to keep large animals in captivity like that, but as I grow older and especially what I learned in college really changed how I view commercial enterprises such as zoos and aquariums.

Most reactions

Back