P Bailey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
adbf48a0.jpg

addf48a0.jpg

adff48a0.jpg

ae1f48c0.jpg

ae3f48c0.jpg

Exsposures of 20 to 45 seconds on ISO 125 film using a tripod. No filters.

4202c010.jpg

Crown Graphic 4x5 with 135mm lens.

Those are really neat. The flag made me smile. :)

This is why I'll always have a film camera around. It's tough to do this kind of stuff with a digital.

Wow, I love the fourth photo!
If you wanted to make your average viewer feel frightened with this one, like in "Hey, I would not want to be there at night", then you succeeded. With me you did!

I must get out my old tripod and see if I can still use it!!!

pbailley - love all the photos in this post! In this is my favourite post from ya so far, love pics 3 and 4 - was that dude with a cane standing still for 20 odd seconds in shot? These are very well composed!

wow, excellent camera too - very glad you are showing these off - if you have any more from this camera I want to see 'em! :)

I will be developing more film from this camera tonight. Hope to post some results in a couple of days.
The person in picture # 4 is my girlfriend. She was setting up her camera and tripod to take a similiar shot.
The 4x5 is a great format to work with !

Neat stuff and I really like that 4th one.

I really like #4. Although now I see that the lighting is coming from the street light, originally I thought it was a flash from the other photographer.

What is your g-friend shooting with? If you say another Speed Graphic I'm gonna be so jealous.

Girlfriend was shooting a Minolta SR-3. I do have another 4x5, but she is not ready to try it. It is a Burke & James with several lens and shutter combinations and also 3 different laser cut pinholes mounted in lens boards. I have to get that one out soon.

I really like that fourth one. The tiny person standing at the edge of the huge forboding woods gives it a creepy feel. I love it!

I'm with everyone else. #4 is amazing. All the shots are really good but I think #3 needs to have a straight horizon. I'm so jealous... I don't have any 4x5 equipment. :cry:

In # 3 it looks like I was at the wrong angle. If the building is straight the flagpole is not. Not much room to set up at this location because of the narrow sidewalk and street.

Most reactions

Back